Academic Interventions for the General Classroom
1. Provide supplemental materials.
2. Individualized homework assignments.
3. Change instructional pace.
4. Reduce number of assignments by X.
5. Open book tests (books, notes, ect.)
6. Reduce length of regular text.
7. Use of more objective items (fewer essay responses) on tests/assignments.
8. Give tests/assignments orally.
9. Give take-home test.
10. Reversals and transpositions of letters and number not marked wrong, only pointed out for correction.
Keep checking back for more as we continue to add to our list!