Sunday, February 3, 2013

The start of a new year.....

I have been writing for this blog since it's beginning.  The idea was to find resources for teachers that were useful and to make sure that those resources were items they needed now, not in the future.  I would ask everyone around me every time we spoke, "What do you need?  What are you looking for?".  But I found that getting people to find and use my little resource was the hardest part.  As a result, I stopped writing and posting to the blog.  For that I am sorry to those who did stop by.  

In the last few weeks I have found a renewed energy in finding resources and sharing them with others.  So I'm going to try again!  :)  If there is anything you are looking for in education, just leave a comment and I'll try to find it for you.

Today I am sharing an infographic that I found on Pinterest.  It was very interesting to me because I have seen the effects of lack of sleep on children.  Please take a look and let me know what you think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment